A wireless network gives easy and instant network access to PC’s and Laptops. However, to provide a multi-point wireless network that gives reliable bandwidth over large area requires a thorough site survey and design by a specialist. Without these, the experience of a poor wireless network could be, “It’s too slow, only works for half of the office and drops out when the door is opened”.
As a true wireless network specialist, endorsed by RUCKUS (a leading manufacturer), we have a team dedicated to making this technology work transparently. We will survey, design, install and support the solution whatever the application.
From our Essex headquarters, we have successfully installed wireless networks across the UK.
Many issues surface when considering a wireless network but our experience can guide you through these to ensure the solution offered meets your requirements.
Questions our technicians are often asked include:
- How many access points are required to give me full coverage?
- What network speed will the users get?
- Can wireless replace my wired connections?
- How can I secure my network when using wireless technology?
- Would 802.11g or the latest 802.11n (draft) standard be the best solution.
All of these questions and more can be answered as a result of an in-depth wireless survey by UTL Cabling Solutions. You may even qualify for a free site survey.